Wednesday, August 13, 2008

backyard fun



the poor boy gets locked inside all day due to obsessed olympic watching parents.
around 6pm, we finally take him into the great outdoors;
these are his discoveries:



his BMW
"how does this thing work?"

the momma's new tennis racquet
since our new neighborhood has tennis courts, Mr. Pruett wants to start playing tennis with me, so i surprised him with some cheapo 
walmart racquets.
the boy loves my new baby blue.
what shall i name the racquet i will use to kick Mr. Pruett's behind?


in other news today, i'd like to introduce my fabulous sisters:
noel christina
&
jennifer suzanne




made
 these 
pages 
today 
for 
my 
mom's
 birthday 
scrap-book.





aren't my sistas gorgeous? they are my best friends



also introducing:
miss cora belen
&
mr. cole robert

um...can you say cutest cousins ever? 
i am the world's luckiest aunt.

1 comment:

Angela said...

It's nice you have a blog. It is fun to really know your personality.