Saturday, July 4, 2009

my little miss P

cousin kara shot these picture of
miss P yesterday.
she is just killing me with her cuteness lately.

along with that cuteness has come even more sass.
and boy do i mean sass!
she's such a lover, but oh the drama is
already starting!
she is very serious with strangers at first,
but loves her older brother and cousins.
what kills me the most about this little miss is
that freckle right on her luscious edible cheek.

thanks karebear for loving on my
paisy-bear with your camera!

6 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Look at how big she has gotten! She has seriously grown up over night!! She is so beautiful!

Molly Bea said...

ohhh can't wait to meet her!

ShadRack said...

P Girl.... is a dolly! I LOVE the little pouty face....Aunt Shadda

Noel said...

..and I get to be with this cute girl this week!!!

The Lingo Family said...

she is such a CUTIE!!!

Kristina said...

Seriously, so beautiful. Like her momma!