Thursday, September 18, 2008

my birthday boy & # 5



i get to pick up my sewing machine.
i accidentally left her behind when we moved and i miss her so.
i'm craving a quilt project.
my first ever.


in mother news:
it's the boy's second birthday today.
if you ask him how old he is, he replies:
"i'm free" with 3 fingers up. 

no matter how many times i tell him he's 2, he still insists that he's 3.


               

we brought funfetti cupcakes to our ward playgroup. 
can you guess who enjoyed them the most?



readers did.

the boy also had a blast exploring new bugs in the garage

and "working out" with momma.

go kavers!
happy birthday my boy!

1 comment:

Anne said...

happy birthday, kavi!! and you go get that sewing machine, girlfriend! hey--i just opened my etsy shop and i added you as one of my favorites. i totally heart you.